Monday, November 18, 2013

Jule's Gems: Literary Luncheon Dress

Modcloth's Literary Luncheon Dress is a must have garment every fashionista should own! It's one of the highest rated dresses on their website and I can most def see why. I ordered this dress in a size large online and found it true to size exactly! It comes in every size from small to 4XL. The beautiful black and white stripes on the top and mustard gold on the bottom compliments any hair color and the way it cinches in at the waist is very forgiving. 



I paired my dress with a fedora hat and elephant necklace, keeping my accessories minimal to prevent my look from being too busy. You can't see it in the picture below but I am also wearing black tights and heels along with it. 


The price of the dress is a bit out of my price range as far as how much I normally spend on dresses but it was worth the price! The fabric of the dress is thick and durable which is great because I will be wearing the heck out of the dress this Fall! 

Hat: H&M
Dress: Modcloth
Elephant Necklace: PacSun 


2 comments: