Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Jule's Gems: Maybe it's Mabelline?

It is Mabelline! That is in fact me new fav foundation to wear! Mabelline Dream Matte Mousse. I've been noticing in my photos as of late that I've had some extra shine to my face almost giving me a wet face illusion, yikes! Who wants that??!!? I am more of a fan of super matte but natural looking foundation nothing shiny or caked on. I gave Mabelline Dream Matte Mouse foundation a whirl and am luvin it! It gives my face a great matte finish and lasts all day, the foundation also photographs really well it doesn't wash me out like some foundations tend to do.



 

To apply I start with first smacking on a layer of Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream using my finger tips. I then add a thin layer of the Dream Matter Mousse using my MAC 187 face brush. If you don't have 1, get 1 here now! To top it off I ever so lightly dust on a layer of Mabelline's Dream Matter Powder using a big fluffy brush. I haven't been so bold yet to try their blush (which there are lots to choose from)! For now though I'm stickin true with my Blush All Day by MAC a great little gem every gal outta have!


Oversized Cardigan, Black Shirt, & Black Leggins: Nordstrom
Infinity Scarf: Charlotte Russe
Blue Stud Earrings & Black Rock Ring: Francesca's
Moto Boots: Forever21 


2 comments: