Monday, October 27, 2014

All Dolled Up and No Place To Go

Saturday me and my husband planned on going to a what I like to call tri-birthday party, it was a birthday party for my Dad, sister, and brother-in-law, being that all of their birthdays are in Oct. I glammed it up to the max for the occasion with make-up, hair, the works! Come to find out right when we are about to leave a wind storm was making it's way throughout the area and the roads were in no condition to be driving on. With no place to go I tried not to let my make up go to waste and decided to take the opportunity to capture my face of the day along with my outfit. Just for fun and to be festive party girl ready I matched my lip color to my clutch purse! 




Blouse & Necklace: Francesca's 
Skinny Cargo Pants: Nordstrom
Clutch Purse: Charming Charlie 
Snakeskin Flats: Old Navy


6 comments:

  1. It was windy this weekend!

    P.S. Kind of hard to read the font in your post - might want to look at a plainer one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to look for the good in the moment instead of getting down on not being able to go out. You look smashing!

    ReplyDelete