Monday, December 31, 2012

MAC Matchmaster vs. L'Oreal True Match

Having a strong liquid foundation as your base when applying make up is essential. When it comes to make up I am a MAC girl. I first experienced MAC Matchmaster liquid foundation over a year ago when I went to the MAC counter at the mall to get my make up done for a girls night out. Ever since I have been hooked. This foundation gives you full coverage without looking thick or cakey. The foundation uses translucent pigments to smooth out your skin but gives enough coverage to hide any blemishes or uneven skin color. MAC's Matchmaster liquid foundation runs about $33/bottle. Each bottle is 1.18 fluid ounces and lasts for at least a month and a half.



I know at times $33 for liquid foundation can be a bit spendy for a girl on a budget especially if it's the end of the month and you don't get paid for a week and you ran out yesterday, that's what happened to me not so long ago which caused me to go on the hunt to Fred Meyer for a comparable less expensive option. That's when I discovered L'Oreal True Match liquid foundation. True Match liquid foundation will match your skin color and texture giving you the coverage you need without wearing or flaking off. True Match liquid foundation runs about $10.95 and comes in a 1 fluid ounce bottle. 



True Match liquid foundation is an excellent alternative option but my first choice would be MAC's Matchmaster liquid foundation because it gives you more of the air brushed look that L'Oreal True Match does not. 

1 comment: