Thursday, December 27, 2012

Want to get Naked? Or Naked2? What's a girl to do?

Urban Decay has to be one of my all time fav eye shadow brands. The quality is excellent and the color is exceptionally pigmented. Urban decay eye shadows are reliable and last through out the whole day without wearing off or smudging. As soon as the Naked palette came out I had to get me one! It's a great neutral palette that includes a range of  nude, gold, silverish, and blueish shades. It also mostly is shimmering tones.



As if the Naked palette wasn't fantastic enough in its own right Urban Decay came out with Naked2! The sequel to Naked, which is another neutral palette but consists of more matte shades that includes more silvery, mauve, blackish tones.



Both palettes are incredibly versatile and work for a daytime look or a sparkly smokey night on the town. They are also great for when traveling, drop one palette in your travel bag and you will be good to go for the entire trip!

Each palette is $50 a pop, which I know is expensive for eye shadow, however each palette comes with 12 shades! So really your only paying $4 a color and it lasts forever! Eye shadow is typically good for 3 years so you don't have to worry about it expiring. I see these palettes as a beauty investment.

Also check out Urban Decay for their Naked Basics, Naked Liquid Make Up, and Naked Lip Colors. I want them all!

Me rocking the Naked look!

Jule's Judgement: 5 out of 5 lipsticks



2 comments:

  1. I love your reasoning. "It's a beauty investment." Plus, the five lipsticks. I must be good!

    ReplyDelete