Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Don't Be Duped, Get a Dupe!

In my last post I shared my love for MAC's eyebrow pencil Lingering, soon after I found myself attempting to paint on my brows and I was fresh out! My reaction was "What??!! I just bought this not even a month ago!!" Shocked, I went on the hunt for a dupe. Being a gal on a budget I just couldn't justify dropping almost another $20 smackers not even a month later for another new eyebrow pencil. After perusing various make up blogs and youtube reviews I discovered Mabelline's Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown. I visited my local Kmart and purchased it for $6.49! A far cry from the nearly $20 for MAC's Lingering eyebrow pencil. I put it on the very next morning before going to work and let me tell you this is not just a dupe it's the exact, EXACT, EXACT!!! same as MAC's Lingering pencil. It's the exact same consistency and pigment and even rolls up the same as the Lingering pencil does with no sharpener needed. The color lasts all day without fading or smudging. And as a bonus there is a lovely little eyebrow comb at the other end of the pencil.This will be my new go to eyebrow color from now on, I love finding deals! 


Jule's Judgement: 5 out of 5 lipsticks:





No comments:

Post a Comment