Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Lingering

As a natural red head I have had my fair share of eye brow dilemmas. Shaping and coloring in your eyebrows is one of the most important aspects of make up application. Your eyebrows shape your face and can be what makes you from looking tired and washed out to bright eyed and awake. Having red hair and finding the right eyebrow pencil is tricky business. Most cosmetics carry brown and black eyebrow colors something that matches red hair is few and far between. Luckily I found Lingering from MAC.


Its a reddish brownish eyebrow crayon/pencil but it works like a pen. This eyebrow pencil gives great color and definition and requires no pencil sharpener. It matches my hair color perfectly and comes out really well in photos. For help with how to color in and define eyebrows check out Melissa's eyebrow tutorial here. Brows are what shape your face, no matter what the day holds whether its a full on glammed out make up day or just a mascara and lip gloss kind of day I always manage to put on my brows. 

Whether it be at the beach in Hawaii


Out in the flower fields


Or at a birthday party



My brows go on everyday all day!


Jule's Judgement: 5 out of 5 lipsticks:

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I used to always find browns with too much red :)

    ReplyDelete