Tuesday, July 9, 2013

BB Cream Buzz


There's been so much BB cream buzz lately I had to try 1 out for myself to see exactly what all the buzz is about. L'Oreal is my fav drug store cosmetic brand, so I copped me a tube of this so called magical cream and gave it a whirl. L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream will most def become a regular in my make up application routine. When applying this cream a dab will do ya, for each section of your face (cheeks, chin, forehead, upper lip, and nose.) The cream gives a soothing sensation when applied as it consists of "beautifying beads" which hydrates,corrects, evens, and perfects. It gives much of the same look as Benefit's Porefessional Cream as described here. It gives the perfect prime to my skin prior to me pounding on the foundation and leaves an airbrushed finished. A couple benefits of this cream over Benefit's Porefessional is it's less spendy AND it corrects skin imperfections over time. If your not a fan of foundation BB cream is a great alternative as it evens out the skin tone on your face it gives minimal coverage. L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream comes if 4 shades and is reasonably priced at about $10 per pop!  


Jule's Judgement: 5 out of 5 Lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment