Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's a Crime Not to Prime

Prior to my daily make up application there are 2 steps I religiously follow; prime the eyelids & prime the face. Just like you prime a wall before painting it, you must prime your face before "painting" it. Primer helps create a barrier between you skin and make up, it moisturizes & refreshes your skin, and helps your make up  to stay put all through out the day, which for me can sometimes last up to 16 hours!

First I apply my face primer, I use Benefit's Porefessional. This product not only comes in an adorable package, it reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines. The translucent formula compliments all skin tones and takes away any dreaded oil and shine that make up foundation can cause.



Second I prime my eyelids, me being the die hard Urban Decay fan that I am, use Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion. This primer comes in 4 different shades that can serve the dual purpose of being an eyeshadow or highlighter. This primer prevents your eye make up from smudging or creasing and lasts up to 24 hours! FABULOUS!!



Jule's Judgement: 5 our of 5 lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment