Monday, February 17, 2014

The Bigger the Hair the Closer to God


As you can see yesterday I teased my hair to the High Heavens and fluffed it out! I thought it would be a fun messy look for some Sunday afternoon shopping. 


Make Up Deets - Eyebrows: Mabelline's Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown, Eye Shadow: Urban Decay Naked Pallette, Eyeliner: A mix between MAC Smolder & Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black, Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black, Lipstick: Revlon Black Cherry Lipstick, Foundation: Mabelline Dream Matte Mousse & Powder, Blush: Blush All Day by MAC

7 comments:

  1. Great hair...I've never been able to pull off the big hair...it either gets TOO big or it just falls flat... Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melinda! Big hair can be tricky, most days I just throw my hair up in a bun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is GORGEOUS! And I love the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg your hair looks gorgeous!
    xx
    clothesandshit.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete