Thursday, January 10, 2013

Let me be straight with you

Taming this curly haired beast can be a challenge. Whether I have short hair or long, to straighten my hair it seems to take foreva! Curly hair is great but sometimes I feel like I want some straight haired swag every now and then, what helps ease the hair straightening process is the Chi. I have used many hair straighteners in my day and the Chi has to be my fav! What I love about the Chi is it heats up quickly and instantly gives you silky smooth hair, it only has one heat setting so you don't have to worry about cranking it to low, medium, high or whatever.

Chi Hair Straightener 



Before with my natural curly do 



Me with straight haired swag



Short 


Here I am tanorexic with straight hair! Yikes! HAHAHA Stay tuned for my blog post on the Tricks to Tans; Do's & Don'ts 



Jule's Judgement: 5 out of 5 lipsticks

1 comment: